11/06/2010

My Handyman

In Los Angeles call My Handyman for all your maintenance and home improvement needs. Our Artisan Craftsmen offer first class maintenance and remodeling on, Commercial and Residential Real Estate. From modern to contemporary or cosmopolitan thru vintage old world restorations. Available 24/7 (where applicable) to fulfill Commercial needs and industrial deadlines. Our team include, Designers, Decorators, Draftsmen and Engineers all on call, supporting our talented line up of artisans. We are sponsored first and foremost by our, VALUED CUSTOMERS who depend on us. Dedicated to the perseverance of quality craftsmanship. Get the job done right with durability. Call My Handyman (323) 394-7169 EMAIL us at http://MyHandymanUSA@aol.com Submissions: For Professional Artisan Craftsmen with My Handyman are accepted from, licensed contractors or tradesmen with five years min. trade experienced and a clean background. e-mail us at, MyHandymanLA@aol.com My Handyman, serving CA. in Los Angeles since Jan.2000 Trade name registered to John J.Aguiar. LACO Doc. 20071179401. My Handyman is NOT an affiliate of Mr. Handyman. Trade name is licensed to, John J.Aguiar Contractors State License Board CSLB Lic.823386. CSLB phone (800)-321-CSLB My Handyman (323) 394-7169

No comments: